San Francisco (February 2, 2017) – Kenshoo, the global leader in agile marketing solutions, announced the winners of the fifth annual Kenshoo Infinity Awards at its K8 Summit yesterday. Also known as the Infinities, these awards showcase best-in-class performance marketing programs by global marketers leveraging Kenshoo’s native advertising platform.
The 2017 Infinity Award winners include:
- Walgreens for Agile Marketer of the Year
- Craftsy for Cross-Channel Marketing
- DAC Group and Bridgestone Retail Operations for Mobile Marketing
- Electronic Arts for Global Scalability
- NetBooster and AccorHotels for Audience-driven Marketing
- Resolution Media and Lowes for Marketing Optimization
- Royal Bank of Canada for Performance Automation
“While we know that both paid search and social are key to our success in building out our community, we were very impressed by the ability of search and social to work together to help us find our perfect audience.” – Carrie Kaufman, Senior Marketing Manager, Craftsy
Honorable mentions include:
- Horizon Media
- Mercado Libre
- Metric Theory and Lucy
- Rakuten Marketing and Pacsun
- ShopDirect and Very.co.uk
- WorldChef by Social Point
Performance highlights from some of the award-winning entries include:
- Kenshoo’s highest honor, the Agile Marketer of the Year, was awarded to Walgreens for its viral Red Nose Day campaign. The team exceeded their target goal for Facebook video views by 244% and exceeded their Instagram video view target by 384%.
- The winner of Global Scalability, Electronic Arts, scaled globally across 22 territories without an increase in staff.
- Resolution Media worked with Lowe’s to scale their Facebook ad campaigns by 600% with no additional resources, landing them the Marketing Optimization award.
- DAC Group and Bridgestone Retail Operations, the winner of the Mobile Marketing award, optimized for mobile to drive local traffic and leads across Bridgestone’s entire network of 2,200 stores, increasing tire quotes by 38% while reducing spend 14%.
- NetBooster and AccorHotels drove 200% higher ROI in France and Brazil and reduced cost per lead by 80%, securing the Audience-driven Marketing award.
- The winner of Cross-Channel Marketing, Craftsy, leveraged search intent data for Facebook advertising and increased website traffic by 50% with 25% lower cost per lead.
- Royal Bank of Canada, the winner of the Performance Automation award, maximized efficiency, increasing click-through rates by 144% while reducing cost per action by 31%. They improved performance on Bing with year over year increases of 65% to 137% in clicks and 21% to 33% in CTR.
“The Infinity Awards recognize the unique vision and ingenuity our clients and agency partners successfully utilizing Kenshoo solutions to innovate and drive results for their businesses,” said Zvika Goldstein, SVP Client Success at Kenshoo. “All of those that submitted displayed strategic use of Kenshoo solutions and compelling results, making the selection of winners a very difficult task. While the Infinity Awards honor a select few of the many advanced marketers, we congratulate the innovation and results of all who participated.”
Kenshoo awarded the fifth annual Infinities during K8, its global client summit in Half Moon Bay, California. More than 40 leading brands and agencies submitted their campaigns for award consideration. Visit Kenshoo.com/K8 for more information on the event and to view slideshow presentations and other assets that will be posted over the coming weeks. To view a full list of the 2017 winning entries along with past Infinity Award winners, visit Kenshoo.com/infinities.
Kenshoo is the global leader in agile marketing. Brands, agencies and developers use the Kenshoo Infinity Suite to direct nearly $350 billion in annualized client sales revenue through search, social, mobile, and display advertising. Kenshoo provides leading native API solutions for ads across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Yahoo Gemini, Yahoo Japan, Bing, Pinterest, Yandex and Baidu. Kenshoo powers digital marketing campaigns in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks. Kenshoo clients include Expedia, Facebook, Havas Media, John Lewis, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity, Walgreens and Zappos. Kenshoo has 27 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance, Tenaya Capital, and Bain Capital Ventures. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Kenshoo brand and product names are trademarks of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.